Friday, April 7, 2017

Product Review: Samsung UN40KU6300 40-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV

The Samsung UN40KU6300 40-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2016 Model) is one of the best TVs I've seen. It offers great picture quality at a fraction of the cost of many more expensive TVs. The Smart TV apps are about as expected and it also works great as an extra large monitor when I hook it up to my computer.

One of the best features it has is built-in Bluetooth. It's not perfect since the TV doesn't allow you to change the volume, but it has been a lifesaver since my TV is in the bedroom and I often want to be able to listen without bothering anyone. This may not be necessary for everyone if they watch most of their tv through a laptop or they use an Amazon Fire TV | Streaming Media Player. Since they have built-in Bluetooth.

The only thing I don't really like about this tv is that you still need a box like Amazon Fire or an Apple TV to get apps like Watch Disney Channel and Nick. You also can't directly mirror your phone without some additional box.

Overall this is a great TV and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get a premium TV for a moderate price. I also like the ease of use and quick set up. If you need a good cheap pair of headphones I use Mixcder ShareMe headphones. They work great for the price and I will probably give a review of them later.

Be sure to pick up an HDMI cord which you will need if you want to hook up your laptop. The one I use is the AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 10 Feet (Latest Standard). This one is cheap and works great. There is no point in spending a ton on an HDMI cord except for in a few circumstances.

If you liked this post, please consider sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Exciting Rumors Surrounding the 2024 iPad Pros

  As the tech world eagerly anticipates the next evolution of Apple's iconic iPad lineup, rumors and leaks surrounding the 2024 iPad Pro...

Popular Posts